Position/Title: Remote Senior Workday HRIS Analyst
** NOTE: Any experience with security policies/procedures would be highly desired.
Location: 100% Remote (anywhere in the US)
Support and continuously improve HCM (Workday) system processes to increase user adoption and improve business performance. Follow industry trends/best practices, continually research and stay up-to-date on appropriate technical innovations for Workday endeavors. Build project plans, define requirements, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. Within assigned projects, this position serves as a technical point-of-contact with assigned functional area and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system enhancements or changes, system security, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. Assist with all daily operations of HR systems in all areas, including but not limited Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and Absence.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Lead testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches, resolve system issues, maintain the HRIS system tables and performs scheduled activities
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, training and documentation around HRIS system for employees
- Develop and manage testing of system and code changes including user acceptance and regression testing
- Train end users on various employee and manager self-service workflows
- Develop project related reports for end users
- Develop and/or maintain interfaces
- Provide support for all questions, troubleshooting and maintenance and ensure communication to users
- Fully understand HRIS data entry procedures and provide ongoing backup support to HRIS Coordinator, Analysts I and II for day-to-day functions but not limited to: data review and data entry, running reports, etc.
- Provide business and systems analysis expertise to support HR systems, including but not limited to, researching and resolving HR system problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Perform special projects as assigned
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 3+ years of experience in an HRIS role supporting Workday
- Must have extensive knowledge of PC's and common office applications software
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with capturing requirements and documenting business processes
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, data problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and results driven confidential environment
- Possess a strong work ethic for working with confidential information
- Exhibits strong communication skills for ensuring that employees and other departments have access to the information they need.
- Possesses an analytical mind for determining when software changes should be made and how systems can be made more efficient.
- Demonstrates an ability to teach others how to use various systems effectively.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to design and execute test scripts.
- Must have experience in creating reports from HRMS/HRIS databases.
- Needs to be familiar with HR processes in Human Resources functions, including end-to-end processes for recruiting, on boarding, compensation, employee benefits, training, and payroll.
- Must be experienced in the design of HR process workflows
- Master's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years of experience as an HRIS Analyst and/or HR Business Analyst in a Workday environment
- Advanced experience with configurable security, including user based and role based, domain and business process security policies, constrained, unconstrained and mixed, intersection and aggregate
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.