REMOTE Sales Manager / Director - SiC If you are a REMOTE Sales Manager / Director with SiC MOSFET and/or Diode sales experience, please read on!
*Job Title: * REMOTE Sales Manager / Director - SiC
*Job Location: * REMOTE - our U.S. HQ is located in Sunnyvale, CA
*Compensation: * $150K - $250K base (Depending on Experience)
We are a world-class compound semiconductor company, with US HQ in Sunnyvale, CA. Our company is rapidly growing and is currently looking to expand our North American Sales team for our Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFET and Diode products for power electronics applications.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $250K base depending on experience)
2) Competitive Benefits package with health insurance!
3) The chance to start and grow a brand new team in the US!
4) Stable environment with a start-up like upside potential (our company falls under the umbrella of a public company with a $13 Billion USD market cap)
What You Will Be Doing You will be responsible for our front-line sales in the US for our Silicon Carbide (SiC) based MOSFETs and Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBDs) products.
What You Need for this Position BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or similar with 5+ years experience with the following:
- Front-line Sales experience - open to Sales Engineers, Managers, or Directors
- Silicon Carbide (SiC) power electronics sales experience (SiC Schottky Barrier Diodes (SBDs) and/or SiC MOSFETs)
- Experience working with Automotive / EV Accounts (Tesla, Ford, GM, Stellantis or similar) preferred
- Experience at a top Silicon Carbide (SiC) company highly preferred (ie. ST Microelectronics, Infineon, ON Semiconductor, Rohm, or Wolfspeed/Cree or similar)
- Experience at a top Silicon Carbide (SiC) distributor also welcome
So, if you are a Sales Manager / Director with SiC MOSFET and/or Diode sales experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com * for immediate consideration!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!