Location: 1600 E. Williams Street Apex, NC 27539
VCA Apex Animal Hospital is hiring a Registered Veterinary Technician (or RVT eligible) to join the team at our AAHA-accredited practice!
We are a AAHA-accredited canine and feline practice with a caring and supportive team. We offer preventive and illness care, surgery, dentistry and more.
Our great location is right off the US-1 ramp, convenient to downtown Apex, Holly Springs, Cary, Raleigh, Fuquay Varina, Knightdale and Chapel Hill. We have a large property with several horses and goats which belong to our shared large animal hospital!
Check out our website here: https://vcahospitals.com/apex
We are passionate about supporting our technicians and are committed to your personal career development. We create and support an inclusive work environment where you can focus on your career, your happiness, and the patients you serve.
Below are some of the many benefits we offer:
What You'll Do
- Access to the people and resources of a large veterinary community
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and advancement
- Medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as supplemental options
- 100% Employer-paid disability insurance (short and long term) and life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, holiday pay
- 401(k) with company match
- $750/yr CE allowance for full time credentialed technicians ($1000 for VTS)
- Tuition support and sponsorships
- Vet Tech license reimbursement
- Free access to mental health care through Lyra Health, Life Assistance Plan through Cigna, Headspace app, self-care resources
- Generous hospital discounts and product discounts
- Opportunities to give back through community partnerships including Peak Lab Rescue, Lucky Lab Rescue, Great Dane Rescue and VCA Charities
- Competitive compensation based on credentials and experience, starting at $18 - $20/hr +.
Whether you are a credentialed vet tech (RVT, CVT, LVT, LVMT) or a technician in training, and we want you to use the knowledge that you've invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
Interested in this opportunity? Apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Compassionate patient care
- Client education and care
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Medical record keeping
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
This job has expired.