Northeast Georgia Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of our communities.
PART TIME - NIGHTS 7P-7A & NOW OFFERING NEW COMPENSATION RATES
Northeast GA Medical Center located in beautiful Gainesville, GA will be opening a new Medical Observation/Clinical Decision Unit to care for patients to be observed on a short term basis and/or receive treatment for an initial 24-48 hour period.
If you are seeking an opportunity to learn a specialty associated within our Level 2 Trauma ED, this is it!
- Licensed to practice as an RN in Georgia
- Associate Nursing Degree
- One year of experience as a professional RN
- Membership in a professional organization
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree Preferred
- National certification in clinical specialty
Duties of the Registered Nurse are too provide accelerated care to patients from the ED during which time a diagnosis and disposition should be made. Patients admitted to the Medical Observation unit include but not limited to Neurology, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Gastrointestinal, Renal, Endocrine, Orthopedic, or Immune. Nurse to Patient ratio is 1:4 or 5 with a support staff of Certified Nurse Techs, NP or PP. Onboarding process includes 6-8 weeks of personalized orientation
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) offers a comprehensive benefits program, which provides flexibility for employees' diverse and changing needs. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K with match.
NGHS also offers tuition reimbursement for employees who are interested in advancing or continuing their education. We reimburse up to $5,500 per degree program, which is pro-rated for part-time employees.
At NGHS, health and well-being have always been cornerstones for our patients as well as our employees. That's why we offer valuable resources and programs to encourage and support a healthy lifestyle.
What does this mean for you? With NGHS' health and welfare benefits, you and your family have the opportunity to:
• Stay healthy with comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• Enjoy tax savings with flexible spending accounts and health savings account
• Experience the security and peace of mind with Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance coverageWorking at NGHS means being part of something special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach your goals.NGHS: Opportunities start here.
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.