Northeast Georgia Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of our communities.
FULL TIME - DAYS 7A-7P & NOW OFFERING NEW COMPENSATION RATES
Currently hiring for a Registered Nurse on our General Medical Unit in NGMC - Lumpkin.
- If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy providing quality and compassionate care to a diverse adult patient population, the medical unit at Northeast Georgia Health System is the place for you.
- As members of our multi-disciplinary team, RNs play a crucial role in the care delivered in our unit.
- Our RNs become highly specialized as they learn new skills and maintain a current knowledge base of best practices.
- The Clinical Ladder of Nursing is in place for advancement.
- Nurse-to-patient ratios are determined based on acuity, typically resulting in an assignment of 5 patients.
- Charge nurses continually monitor the condition of patients in this unit to ensure the work load is appropriate for each RN.
- The self-scheduling model helps promote work-life balance.
- Come see why Northeast Georgia Health System is rated Georgia's #1 Hospital by Care Chex. Candidates must have an active GA RN license and one year of nursing experience to apply.
- Licensed to practice as an RN in Georgia. Preferred: National certification in clinical specialty as eligible.
- Preferred: Membership is professional organization.
- Associate Nursing Degree Required; Bachelor of Nursing Degree Preferred.
- One year of experience as a professional RN. New graduate RNs or those with less than one year of experience in acute care will be referred to the RN Residency Program.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) offers a comprehensive benefits program, which provides flexibility for employees' diverse and changing needs. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K with match.
NGHS also offers tuition reimbursement for employees who are interested in advancing or continuing their education. We reimburse up to $5,500 per degree program, which is pro-rated for part-time employees.
At NGHS, health and well-being have always been cornerstones for our patients as well as our employees. That's why we offer valuable resources and programs to encourage and support a healthy lifestyle.
What does this mean for you? With NGHS' health and welfare benefits, you and your family have the opportunity to:
• Stay healthy with comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• Enjoy tax savings with flexible spending accounts and health savings account
• Experience the security and peace of mind with Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance coverageWorking at NGHS means being part of something special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach your goals.NGHS: Opportunities start here.
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.