Northeast Georgia Health System is rooted in a foundation of improving the health of our communities.
FULL TIME 3p-3a: NOW OFFERING NEW COMPENSATION RATES
The Braselton Emergency Department (ED) has 21 treatment rooms with the ability to expand treatment space (hallway beds) in case of patient surge.
The department fulfills the following responsibilities:
- Assessing patients' healthcare needs, stabilizing as is possible, and evaluating those patients with life threatening conditions, providing services immediately indicated.
- Establishing and maintaining necessary training programs to provide emergency department and community personnel with the basic skills to intervene in life threatening situations
- Communicating the availability of follow-up care as provided by the hospital or other community health care services.
- Licensed to practice as an RN in Georgia
- Associate Nursing Degree
- One year of experience as a professional RN
- Membership in a professional organization
- Bachelor of Nursing Degree Preferred
- National certification in clinical specialty
A DAY IN THE LIFE INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TOO:
- Capable clinician with previous specialty experience preferred, focused on expanding knowledge and skills.
- Consistently provides effective direct care as part of the interdisciplinary team to a variety of complex patients.
- Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice.
- Assumes a beginning clinical bedside leadership role and seeks mentoring in this process.
- Is a professional member of VOICE professional nursing shared governance providing feedback on issues being addressed at meetings.
- Participates as a member on VOICE councils and Nursing Quality Teams as appropriate.
- Actively participates on Unit Council helping with plans to improve NDNQI nursing sensitive indicators, RN Satisfaction, Employee Engagement, Culture of Safety, and Patient Experience data.
- Works together with other care team members to recruit and retain an excellent nursing care team.
Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS) offers a comprehensive benefits program, which provides flexibility for employees' diverse and changing needs. These benefits include medical, dental, vision, life, and 401K with match.
NGHS also offers tuition reimbursement for employees who are interested in advancing or continuing their education. We reimburse up to $5,500 per degree program, which is pro-rated for part-time employees.
At NGHS, health and well-being have always been cornerstones for our patients as well as our employees. That's why we offer valuable resources and programs to encourage and support a healthy lifestyle.
What does this mean for you? With NGHS' health and welfare benefits, you and your family have the opportunity to:
• Stay healthy with comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
• Enjoy tax savings with flexible spending accounts and health savings account
• Experience the security and peace of mind with Disability, Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance coverageWorking at NGHS means being part of something special: a team invested in you as a person, an employee, and in helping you reach your goals.NGHS: Opportunities start here.
Northeast Georgia Health System is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
This job has expired.