Enjoy your nursing career on this 31-bed unit that specializes in Heart Failure, peri-interventional cardiology care, and medical telemetry. The energetic and dynamic nursing team provides high quality, patient centered care for those who do not require critical care nursing, but who have complex cardiovascular conditions. These patients commonly have the diagnoses of CHF, ACS, AMI, dysrhythmia, or syncope.
Why Reading Hospital?
- 2020 America's 100 Best Hospitals
- Reading Hospital also received several other accolades from Healthgrades for 2020, notably our inclusion in the Top 5% in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke 14 Years in a Row, as well as awards for excellence in Cardiac Care, Neurosciences, Pulmonary Care, Gastrointestinal Care, and Critical Care.
- Magnet Status
- Level 1 trauma
- Top 2 percent of nearly 4,500 hospitals nationwide for its consistent, year-over-year superior clinical performance
- Five-Star Ranking, 2019 - one of only 11 hospitals in the state to do so!
- US News & World Report : 6th best hospital in PA
- Vizient Graduate Nurse Residency Program for all new RN grads
Comprehensive benefits to include earned time off, enhanced tuition assistance, retirement savings with employer match and so much more! NEW increased base rate pay effective November 20, 2022!
Tower takes learning to new levels with the Tower Tuition Discount Program - Up to 50% off for Eligible Employees AND Qualified Family Members who attend credit courses at Drexel University
The registered nurse develops, implements and evaluates the nursing plan of patient care and implements the medical plan of care in collaboration with all disciplines. Qualifications Education Requirements
ExperienceCertification and Licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- PA Registered Nurse Temporary Practice Permit or Registered Nurse License
This job has expired.
- Excellent Communications Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills