The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for the marketing and sales of Workers Comp, BOP, Commercial Package, and other specialty lines coverages to independent agencies within an assigned territory. This is an outside sales position which may require extensive travel. Consistently delivers on AmTrust revenue goals and demonstrates a vision for sales success within our framework of corporate values. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Sets appointments and conducts face to face meetings with independent insurance agencies and broker's through-out the assigned territory; completing agency visit reports
- Executes territory marketing strategy to drive new business premium growth
- Works closely with underwriting to monitor and follow-up on new business submissions and quoted accounts.
- Actively participates in weekly sales calls, quarterly and annual sales team meetings
- Performs on specific monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals and revenue objectives
- Trains agents on our products, underwriting appetite, use of online quoting and account management systems
- Maintains an understanding of all AmTrust products, services and solutions and initiates discussions with other business units as appropriate
- Develops an annual business development strategy for the assigned territory
What We Offer
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of insurance sales, marketing or related field equivalent; multi-line sales insurance company sales experience preferred
- Independent self-starter and ability to work remotely
- Knowledge of the commercial property and casualty insurance industry, its products and services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to learn new software programs
- Insurance designations a plus
- Approximately 75% Travel using personal vehicle or rental vehicle; to include air travel, overnight stays in multiple locations within the region/territory.
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.