Farm Credit of the Virginias is seeking to hire a Regional Sales and Lending Manager in our West Virginia (WV locations - Ripley, Moorefield, Romney, Bridgeport and Oakland, MD) region.
The Regional Sales and Lending Manager leads, directs and promotes the sales, credit, and human resources functions for the assigned area. The position assesses overall soundness of the loan portfolio, entertains policy questions, business development, staffing requirements, performance management, and salary administration, as they relate to the lending/branch teams. The positions defines, refines and develops key internal reports to monitor workflows, controls, and overall staff expectations to deliver on effective loan origination and servicing objectives for exceptional customer experience, while maintaining a safe and sound operation as it relates to internal controls and regulatory compliance. The incumbent engages in continuous improvement strategy to ensure staff training, technology, and business processes align with the Association business plan.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Agricultural field.
• 5 years of credit experience in an agricultural-related/rural environment and 5 years of experience leading a sales team.
• Valid driver's license
• Demonstrated competencies in credit administration and loan servicing.
• Thorough knowledge (or aptitude to learn) of Farm Credit credit and lending policies and procedures, and lending compliance requirements.
• Thorough knowledge of economic issues impacting agriculture and the Farm Credit system.
• Thorough knowledge of emerging technological advances and current best practices.
• Ability to plan, organize and deliver results as a leader of a sales team.
• Ability to hold team members accountable to key deliverables
• Ability to travel extensively
• Leadership skills required, including organizing and planning, judgment, decisiveness, analysis, delegation and control, communication and interpersonal skills.
(FCV is an EEO/AA employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact me by email at CHarvill@FCVirginias.com and let me know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 5 hours ago
Posted about 4 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!