Title : Assistant Vice President, Data Driven Marketing - CRM and Sites
Division : Professional Products Division, L'Oreal USA
Data is the new currency and L'Oreal has made it a top strategic objective to put data at the core of our marketing organization. We are looking for an inspiring leader to bring that vision to life for the award-winning Redken brand.
This visible role will report to the VP of Digital in developing and executing a best in class integrated customer strategy across all channels including digital properties for the Redken brand working across our professional and consumer targets. The AVP of Data Driven Marketing CRM and Sites will be responsible for the execution and continuous refinement of the data driven CRM strategy and execution. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple business stakeholders, internal creative, agencies and division/corporate teams to manage briefing, execution and post-campaign analysis, while meeting all milestones and ensure business goals are met. This will include collaboration on the development of standardized templates and monthly report summaries to be distributed throughout the Redken marketing and senior management teams as well as Corporate.
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of professional excellence particularly in the fields of CRM/Multi-channel marketing (including site, mobile, email, loyalty) having managed best in class digital initiatives and led both inbound and outbound CRM in high-growth market-leading companies.
Specific responsibilities within each area include:
- Will oversee the customer data activations for Redken professional and consumer databases for activation in CRM and media channels. Responsible for the oversight and strategy of the CRM omni-channel plan Redken (including but not limited to site, email, media, LEVEL Loyalty, SalonCentric) to increase consumer engagement, build lasting consumer relationships and create consistency in all customer contact
- Develop formal CRM strategy and an annual calendar to continually test, learn and leverage in order to create a compelling consumer value proposition for professionals and end consumers.
- Set and achieve KPIs for acquisition, engagement and retention
- Own the overall health of the database including segmentation, refreshes, scrubs/cleansing. Be the key holder of all Redken data across channels.
- Maximize Redken database (segmentation/modeling and the development of a communication strategy around acquisition and retention)
- Responsible for the management and ongoing business rules definition/refinement/creation for the personalization and product recommendation system, leveraging explicit and implicit customer data.
- Articulate clear business justification, prioritization, and dependencies around the CRM strategy
- Manage a team of 6 direct reports for CRM, site and design.
- Work with Managers of CRM on email calendar, communications, segmentation and testing plans.
- Work with email and database provider to take advantage of available technology to automate manual processes and improve communications relevancy by developing behavioral and remarketing campaigns
- Understand industry standards and develop key performance indicators for all CRM initiatives
- Lead external teams on special projects related to gaining a deeper understanding of the database. Make recommendation based on results and implement programs
- Partner with Paid and Earned teams within Integrated Marketing Communications, Marketing, IT, and CMO to evolve Redken's CRM vision and ensure alignment of all key business objectives.
- Must have proven track record in driving CRM strategies, opt-ins, database growth, digital engagement, ecommerce sales, and analytics across channels
- Show history of consumer communications and ability to develop consumer-centric campaigns that engage
- Strong presentation skills and a particular aptitude for synthesizing complex material so that it is clear, meaningful and actionable to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent teamwork skills
- A facilitator and collaborator ; able to work in fast-paced, demanding environment
- Ability and willingness to strategize and execute on plans
- Advanced analytical skills and in-depth database segmentation experience
- Ability to work closely with a diverse group of individuals of various functional disciplines
- Big-picture thinker and experience in a dynamic, high-growth environment
- Must possess excellent creative, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Management. MBA preferred, not required.
- 8+ years relevant industry experience with 6+ years' experience specifically in CRM, required.
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience with websites a plus
- Strong and proven interactive track record/performance.
- Background/interest in cosmetics/beauty/hair/skin care preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.