About WEG Electric Corp.
WEG is the largest industrial electric motor manufacturer in the Americas and one of the largest manufacturers of electric motors in the world producing more than 21 million units annually. Founded in 1961, WEG operates mainly in the sector of capital goods, having five main businesses: Motors, Energy, Automation, Coatings Transmission & Distribution, providing global solutions for electric motors, variable frequency drives, soft starters, controls, panels, transformers, and generators. The US corporate office is located in Duluth, GA with manufacturing units in Minnesota, Indiana and Missouri with over 30 thousand employees worldwide. Visit our website to learn more: www.weg.net .
About the role:
WEG Electric Corp. has a great opportunity for a Receiving Clerk - Production to join our team in Duluth, GA. This role is responsible for all receiving and Material Preparation functions in the Production Department.
- Identifies all components and products, matching them with BOM's / List of Materials, and production orders.
- Prepares components and per work instructions for production lines.
- Detects and prints required identification - job id, substitution, partial release labels.
- Communicates with Production Supervisor and Production Planning at appropriate intervals, per company standards.
- Maintains Kanban system, and other consumable products.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge / training:
- No Minimum Education Required. High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent is preferred.
- Microsoft Office Excel and Outlook
- Business operating software (SAP).
- Read BOM / List of Materials.
- Knowledge of company quality standards and procedures, including safety.
- Forklift (Preferred).
- Basic Product Knowledge of WEG components and 3rd party parts used in the panel building process.
- 1+ year of related experience is preferred.
We offer a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and full benefits package. To Apply: All candidates must submit an updated resume and complete our application in order to be considered for this position.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
This job has expired.