Do you want to work for a Company where 96% of the employees say it is a great place to work?!
World Electric is hiring a Rebates Analyst to join our team!
Own Your Expertise, And Your Future
Do you enjoy a good challenge? Great, because we value bold thinkers who are excited to take on challenging tasks. We strive to be the best and we share our success with our associates, customers, suppliers and shareholders.
The objective of the position is to manage the rebate process focusing on timeliness, accuracy, efficiency, and profitability. Collaborate with World Sales, Pricing Manager, Buyers, Vendors, Sonepar Pricing and Rebates Director, and Sonepar Share Services and EDI, to maximize profitability and efficiency in the rebate process.
What you’ll do:
- Load and maintain vendor rebate quotes (SPA’s) and process rebate claims to conclusion. Work directly with vendors to verify and reconcile rebates. Work with vendors to find and resolve rebate claim issues in accordance with Sonepar Shared Service deadlines. Support World Sales’ needs in tying customer pricing to rebates, including recalculating costs for sales orders in Solar Eclipse to obtain best rebate or stock costs. Support other customer pricing needs as established by the Pricing Manager.
- Serve as the key contact for World Sales teams, Vendors, and Sonepar Shared Services regarding the rebate process. Build and maintain the necessary relationships with World Sales teams and vendors to support the timely and profitable execution of the rebate process.
- Troubleshoot EDI Solar Eclipse Rebate issues. Work with EDI support at Sonepar and Vendors to resolve problems.
- Routinely prepare and analyze rebate reporting to monitor profitability and effectiveness of rebate strategies. Communicate with vendors to improve quality of rebate contracts. Prepare other ad-hoc reporting as requested.
What you need:
- Two-year certificate/degree from college or technical school.
- Demonstrated history for delivering positive results in working across functions and with vendors.
- Prior rebate experience and knowledge of inventory database required.
- Previous experience with Eclipse ERP system is preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication abilities.
- Strong technology and computer skills required, particularly in spread sheets, databases, Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment and an ability to influence without authority.
- Must be a team player.
- Understanding of the electrical wholesaling industry would be a plus, along with strong business financial skills.
WHY APPLY? WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO GAIN?
A Challenging Opportunity with a Company that Cares About Its Most Valuable Asset: YOU!
- To work with an industry leader
- To use your skills and experience to grow your career; go anywhere you want nationwide, cross train into your dream job within a work culture that promotes and encourages associates to learn new roles and be recognized and rewarded for strong performance.
- To have your true entrepreneur mindset rewarded with income and career growth opportunities.
Check out our benefits:
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health, Transit, and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discounts and more.
World is an M/F/Disabled and Vet EEO/AA employer
We are World Electric - Powered by Difference
World Electric Supply was started in 1999 in North Miami Beach with one location. Since then we have expanded to 16 locations throughout Florida and Georgia. If you need it, we more than likely have it in stock at one of our many facilities, ready to be delivered, when and where you specify. www.worldelectricsupply.com