Job ID: 435059
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Performs a wide range of duties to safely and efficiently produce precast concrete products of the highest quality standards.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accurately read and interpret drawings and blueprints
- Cut, bend, place, tie and weld steel rebar
- Prepare steel cages for filling with concrete
- Facility maintenance and housekeeping
- Product yard and truck loading
- High school diploma/equivalent preferred
- Related industry experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to learn and be trained
- Some construction experience preferred
- MIG welding experience preferred
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude
- Knowledge and skills to use basic tools, including a tape measure
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Team oriented
- Basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication & division)
What CRH Offers You
- Industrial plant environment
- Frequent walking/standing (6+ hrs/day)
- Frequent climbing of ladders
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 24, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Portland Oregon Job Segment:
Laborer, Industrial, Pipe Welding, MIG Welding, Facilities, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.