Carboline is seeking a Raw Materials Inspector located in Green Bay, WI. This person will be responsible for conducting quality assurance tests on all incoming raw materials and assisting the quality team.
High School Diploma or equivalent and 6 months previous experience with QC inspecting.
Requires walking, standing, sitting, climbing, stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, fingering, and grasping. Requires standing for long periods of time. Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds.
Who We Are:
- Conducts QC tests and approves incoming raw materials for use.
- Reviews raw material Certificates of Analysis for compliance against standards.
- Conducts Quality Control tests on raw materials to ensure they are within specification parameters.
- Operate hand scanner and the ERP Software.
- Participate in total Quality and ISO certification.
- Comply with all safety policies.
- Maintain a clean work environment.
- Comply with ISO 9000 and NQA1.
- Follows requirements of Quality Manual for all Quality Control procedures.
- Performs duties as assigned/requested.
Carboline is a St. Louis-based coatings manufacturer with a global reach. The company, founded in 1947, produces high-quality performance coatings, linings, and fireproofing products in more than 20 manufacturing facilities around the world. Carboline has been ranked a top workplace for seven years in a row, so culture and maintaining a safe and clean work environment is something we take very seriously.
Carboline is part of RPM International Inc., a $6.1 billion, multinational company with subsidiaries that are world leaders in specialty coatings, sealants, building materials and related services. From homes and workplaces to infrastructure and precious landmarks, RPM's market-leading brands are trusted by consumers and professionals alike to help build a better world.
If you want to be part of a growing global organization with opportunity for growth, we would like to meet you. What We Offer:
We offer a team atmosphere that fosters cooperation and creativity; a management team committed to employee development and an environment where people are empowered to make decisions. Our career opportunities offer unlimited earnings potential, and our comprehensive benefits package is among the best in the industry which includes affordable benefits, a company match 401K plan and a retirement pension plan.
Carboline is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply. "In order to be the best, we must hire the best"
This job has expired.