The Ramp Coordinator leads and directs the airworthy loading of flights in-line with Company procedures and the guidelines of the G.O.M.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following with additional duties that may also be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS:EDUCATION and/or CERTIFICATION:
- Meets all related tier requirements for Ramp Agent in and addition to Inspect all pallets to ensure they are airworthy.
- Direct the loading/unloading of aircraft making sure all locks are secure, contour of pallets are within aircraft contour and straps are appropriate, per Company G.O.M. Coordinate the departure/arrival times of scheduled service flights with company for timely handling of loads and offloads.
- Verify door guard is in place for the purpose of moving pallets topside, on and off the aircraft.
- Work directly with Load Control on crew calls communicating any delays immediately upon awareness to include any Customs issues.
- Direct the loading and offloading of trucks making sure that all locks are secured and in position properly documented.
- Prepare daily reports for the operation to include equipment, inventories and truck movements.
- Report any mechanical issues to the loadmaster and or supervisor verification prior to loading aircraft. Maintain the ramp office keeping it organized, neat, and in good order.
- Establish time parameters with loadmasters to ensure adequate staffing is in place to work multiple flights where applicable.
- Generate incident reports on Amerijet equipment damaged by employees, upon occurrence. Communicate problem issues to Supervisor for further handling.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalency.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Familiarity with warehousing practices and methods required.
- Understands and utilizes safe lifting procedures and proper step stools.
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES:
- Minimum 1 year of related experience and/or training preferred.
- Must be able to operate a computer, phone, and other office equipment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, talk and hear. The employee is often required to climb, kneel, crawl or crouch down. There is minimal sitting in this job while operating at the ramp. The employee maybe asked to carry 70# or less, occasionally. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.TRAVEL
Amerijet International Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.
This job has expired.