If you are looking for a Full Time Radiologic Technologist position, this could be your opportunity!
What you will do as a Radiologic Technologist:
- Benefits effective, Day One!
- SJMO has been serving and improving the health and well-being of the community for more than 90 years
- All- encompassing benefits package including tuition reimbursement
- Join our team and Be Remarkable!
The Radiologic Technologist performs radiologic procedures at a technical level not requiring supervision of technical detail. The Rad Tech performs a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment, with integrity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiographic diagnosis. Performs routine radiographic fluoroscopic procedures on patient of all ages (including pediatrics), demonstrates anatomy under investigation through proper patient positioning, techniques. Performs and /or assists with radiographic and fluoroscopic procedures.What you will need as a Radiologic Technologist:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent.
- Completion of AMA approved radiologic technology program.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Excellent customer service orientation skills necessary in order to deal effectively with various levels of hospital personnel, outside customers and community groups.
- Previous one year experience (preferred) as a Rad Tech or Radiologist.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.