Experience the Matrix Providers Advantage. We strive to provide a framework of stability and structure for our valued employees, where you will experience lower provider-to-patient ratios and fair, reliable schedules. It is our honor to hire Healthcare Heroes to serve our Military Heroes, sharing in our mission to provide excellent healthcare with dignity, compassion, and pride. In return, we are proud to offer you:
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Employer Match
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, FSA, and Commuter Benefits
- Referral Bonuses
We support our employees with an accessible dedicated representative to assist you throughout the duration of your contract. We firmly believe that a healthy work/life balance enables you to perform at your best. Our mission is to serve Americas military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers like you with rewarding career opportunities. Come home to Matrix.
We are hiring a Radiology Technician (RAD TECH) - X-Ray
to join our team of talented medical professionals, to conduct a one-time, non-treatment Veteran Disability Exam traveling throughout the U.S.
- Employment Status: PRN
Compensation: This is an hourly position, paid bi-weekly.
- Schedule: PRN 2+ weeks a month
Benefits: Competitive financial package
The Radiology Technician (RAD TECH) - X-Ray
must have and meet the following:
- Radiology Technician (RAD TECH)X-Ray Tech Certifications.
Certification: Have an active and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal skills and a willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing situations.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Possess organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communicator and customer service and strong attention to detail.
- All on-site staff and contractors must be fully vaccinated per CDC and state guidelines.
- Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
- The Radiology Technician will perform ancillary services such as:
- X-rays (x-rays will be sent to a third party for a report)
- Pulmonary function tests (PFT) (training provided for all staff performing PFTs).
- Ankle-brachial index (ABI).
- Electrocardiograms (EKG) (EKG manuals are available on location, so staff is familiar with the equipment used.
- Other duties as assigned.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement
, please see https://matrixproviders.com/accessibility-eeo-disclaimer. To learn more about our Benefits Packages
, please see https://matrixproviders.com/benefits.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please get in touch with our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
This job has expired.