Location:Johns Hopkins Imaging, Lutherville, MD
Join an amazing global healthcare organization!
Excellent compensation package!
Awesome benefits, including dependent tuition reimbursement!
Greenspring Station - 10803 Falls Road, Lutherville, MD 21093
Full Time (40 hours)
8:30 am- 5:00pm
Position provides clinical, technical, and customer service assistance to radiology patients, staff, and customers. Candidate must perform duties that enhance and assist clinical operations. The clinical duties may include one or more of the following functions: Patient preparation and safety, and clerical functions such as RIS tracking, Document Capture and printing reports.
High School Diploma or GED
- Radiology Assistant I: Work experience equivalent to 2 years in health care setting
- Radiology Assistant II: More than 6 months experience working in MRI, CT, Patient Prep
- Radiology Assistant III: More than 12 months experience working in two or more of the following positions: Registration, Biopsy Coordinator, DEXA and/or Mammography Stereo & Ultrasound.
Epic Radiant Training required upon hire.Knowledge/Skills:
- Ability to interact successfully with the public
- Ability to perform effectively despite sudden deadlines and chnging priorities, maintaining personal composure in high stress situations
- Ability to perform with a high degree of accuracy and with meticulous attention to detail
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/radiology-clinical-assistant-i-ii-or-iii-radiology-johns-hopkins-imaging-lu-611163-477a5/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency