Senior R&D Software Engineer - Ditch Witch
Who Are We?
At Ditch Witch in Perry Oklahoma we pride ourselves on being the leading manufacturer in the underground pipe and cable market. Our plant in Perry stands out because it's a place for people to learn and thrive. We enjoy coming to work because our plant is our community, we see our teammates not only as co-workers but as neighbors and family members. All of our locations build the intricate network of machinery that contributes to The Toro Company. We contribute to building communities, cities, and the world. We invite you to apply and join a team of highly skilled, and highly passionate people.
The R&D Software Engineer manages new software for use in sometimes unique and one-of a kind equipment applications and as stand-alone packages or as part of a system with electronic equipment. Depending on the project, the employee will either work as an individual or as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The employee sometimes directs the work of other designers and technicians, and performs other duties as assigned.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
What Do You Need?
- The R&D Software Engineer manages new software for use in sometimes unique and one-of a kind equipment applications and as stand-alone packages or as part of a system with electronic equipment.
- Depending on the project, the employee will either work as an individual or as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- The employee sometimes directs the work of other designers and technicians, and performs other duties as assigned.
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
What Can We Give You?
- Have a BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field with appropriate software development courses and experience
- More than 4 years of experience in a software engineer or related engineering role.
- Must possess the ability to obtain U.S. security clearance.
At Ditch Witch, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits - Ditch Witch offers employees at our Perry, OK location a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.Wellness
- In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.Growth Opportunities -
TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.Competitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.