Quality & Customer Experience Team Manager
Benefits Start Day 1 for Full-Time Colleagues - No Waiting Period!
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil is a family of companies in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Quality Managers do?
The Quality Manager serves as the leader of the Quality & Customer Experience team for Rentokil North America's Customer Support Center (CSC) function, reporting to the Senior Director of Customer Experience. The primary objective of the Quality Manager is to foster an environment of delivering a premium customer experience ( In House/3rd Party Support) through our front line colleagues who serve our customers through the CSC. The Manager role leads the strategy for continuous quality improvement, develops the tactics to measure quality and customer experience, and works collaboratively with the CSC leadership to implement quality enhancements.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
What do you need?
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and collaborating with key stakeholders (for example, Quality, Training, and Technology) in order to develop action plans to improve KPIs, support implementation of process changes, track and evaluate success of process changes, and communicate results of changes to leadership.
- Responsible for implementing and delivering C-SAT results, working with market QA Analysts, CSC, Sales, AR and field leadership to enhance the customer experience and improve results based on the customer's journey
- Deliver quality enhancements and improvements on the customer experience journey mapping while supporting CSC 3rd party partner strategy and ensuring operational objectives are communicated to cross-functional business partners and external partners to raise awareness of business performance
- Participates as an active member for the customer digital journey experience transformation including self-serve portals and omni channels (email, chat, sms, social media)
- Leads the development of strategy, tactics, and KPI measurements associated with the pursuit of quality and a better customer experience.
- Explores and understands emerging trends in quality and customer experience, and evaluates potential applications to make recommendations to our markets and business
- Responsible for remote and onsite focus groups, remote call monitoring, as well as leading and participating in Monthly leadership meetings, and weekly and quarterly business reviews.
- Coordinate, complete, and oversee outsourced partner performance for Customer Service. You will ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and support the company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Identify and lead process improvement and cross functional projects for the Customer Service Call Center Operations to completion.
- Owns the tracking, research, and responses to CSC-related complaints and escalations - including root cause analysis and remediation
- Participates as an active member of the CSC leadership team and is recognized as the subject matter expert and thought leader in the area of quality management.
- Ensures that QCE colleagues are clear on their purpose and role, and are calibrated to consistently execute objective quality evaluations.
- Responsible for the structure and strategic purpose of the QCE team, including all aspects of recruiting, on-boarding, and training of new colleagues.
- Possess excellent written communication skills.
- Successfully work in a team environment.
- Work well under pressure and exercise good judgement in sensitive situations.
- Complete knowledge of RNA business systems and communications systems.
- Handle confidential customer and colleague information and maintain confidentiality.
Why Choose Rentokil?
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience Preferred
- Project management experience(certification a plus) Preferred
- 5+ years Contact Center experience Required
- 2+ years Managerial/supervisory experience Required
- 2+ years Quality management, and/or training experience Preferred
- Successfully meet pre-employment background screen
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle record search
A career with Rentokil is exactly that - a professional trajectory filled with opportunity. We pride ourselves on being a world class team that rewards high performance. We offer competitive pay on a bi-weekly pay schedule and many of our roles offer incentives based on performance and providing exceptional customer experience.
Below you'll find information about some of what Rentokil North America has to offer. All Full-Time Colleagues qualify for the following and Part-Time Colleagues qualify for most benefits when they meet certain criteria.
- Professional and Personal Growth:
- Robust Paid Training & Professional Development Path
- Opportunity to grow - We love to promote from within!
- Fantastic Tuition Reimbursement benefits & Scholarship Programs (for FT Colleagues)
- Excellent Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance with no waiting period. Full-time colleagues are eligible to begin enrollment immediately upon hire with benefits starting day 1!
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Outstanding Company-Paid Short Term Disability
- Access to Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, discounts to health clubs, and other benefits
- Company-paid sick time
- Savings & Retirement:
- 401(k) retirement plan with highly-competitive company-matching contributions
- Holiday Savings Club option with company-matching funds
- Employee Discounts (includes many offerings, including cellular/mobile service, health clubs, and more)
- Work-Life Balance:
- Vacation Days & sick days
- Company-Paid Holidays & Floating Holidays
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Want to hear Colleague feedback on what it's like to be on our team? Check us out on Glassdoor! Glassdoor - Rentokil North America
Rentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rentokil North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- English Version - Revised November 2009
- Spanish Version - Revised November 2009
- English (Formatted)
- English (Unformatted)