Who Are We?
The Intimidator Group, LLC was founded in Batesville, Arkansas in 2013 with the all-American, hardworking values they were raised with. Since then, the company has grown into several brands including Intimidator UTVs, Spartan Mowers, Bad Dawg Accessories, and eNVy Neighborhood Vehicles. Now part of The Toro Company family of brands - we are excited to be part of a growing, innovative organization and invite you to join our team!
Summary:Plans, directs, and coordinates preparation and implementation programs to ensure compliance with Enterprise Quality Management System. Role will be primarily with the Fabrication operations.
What Will You Do?
In order to grow and build a successful career with The Toro Company, you will be responsible for:
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Performs defect analysis utilizing experience in statistical quality process analytical methods.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of reports; manages documentation control systems.
- Reviews returned material and verifies customer complaints; develops action plan to address discrepancies; communicates with customers as required.
- Communicates and resolves QA issues with operators/technicians on a day-to-day basis.
- Prioritizes and manages multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions.
- Full job description will be provided to final candidate at point of offer.
The responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.What Do You Need?
To be considered for this role, an individual should meet the following minimal requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in related field
- Two to four years related experience.
- Experience in metal fabrication, laser cutting, welding, forming
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficient on Microsoft Office and ERP
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories,concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technicalspecialization.
Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
Quality Management--Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
Organizational Support--Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
Judgment--Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process; Makes timely decisions.
Safety and Security--Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
Dependability--Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
At Spartan Mowers, we are always working to make sure our employees know just how valued they are. In addition to a competitive salary, an affordable and top tier medical/dental/vision plan, 401k, and many other great benefits - Spartan Mowers offers employees at our Batesville, AR location a variety of perks, including:Dress for your day
- We know you're more productive when you're comfortable, which is why employees are encouraged to take advantage of our casual, office-plant blended environment.Wellness
- In addition to physical wellbeing, TTC offers a variety of mental health, financial health, and other types of resources to every full-time employee.Volunteerism
- The Toro Company is proud to provide employees 20 hours of paid time to volunteer in the community.Growth Opportunities
- TTC prides itself on giving our employees the chance to grow their careers. Tuition reimbursement, opportunities to move into new areas of interest, and promotion opportunities are a few examples.Competitive Salary
- The pay range takes into account skills, experience, education, and location. It is not common to be hired at or near the top of the range; compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Cash compensation is one piece of our competitive total rewards package.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.#LI-Onsite
This job has expired.