At Panduit, we want our employees to know they are valued by empowering them to share their unique insights and perspectives which fuels innovation and helps our customers create more meaningful connections. We're looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, collaborative and committed to building a sustainable and connected world.
What We Can Offer You
Our Total Rewards Program provides competitive health and financial benefits as well as continuous opportunities to learn, grow, and develop. We are committed to offering our employees flexible work schedules and remote work opportunities to help you thrive. Additionally, we encourage a spirit of continuous learning and promote well-rounded development as part of our commitment to help you realize your professional goals. Panduit recognizes that our employees are key to our success, and we strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive work environment that strengthens our Company and enables every employee to reach their full potential.
What We Are Looking For
- 50% of remote work
- Tuition assistance to attend college or obtain an advanced degree
- Growth & development opportunities for promotion and stretch assignments
- 3 weeks paid vacation + 5 sick days + 1 volunteer day + 11 holidays
- 401K match (no vesting) + profit sharing
- Paternity leave
- Opportunity for ASQ certifications
The Quality Engineer will maximize customer experience and assure customer loyalty by driving integration of quality principles and techniques into all phases of the product lifecycle through optimized processes and systems, collection and analysis of data, structured problem solving, complaint resolution, quality training, coaching and conduct of audits.What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Leads or participates in quality planning.
- Leads or participates in quality control.
- Drives continuous improvement in product, processes, and costs.
- Collaborates with more experienced quality engineers to provide follow-up and engineering assistance on defined problems.
- Develops and administers quality training programs for all appropriate functions in the organization.
- Required Degree: Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2-4 years
- Required Certifications and/or Licenses: ASQ CQE required
- ASQ CQE or technical equivalent within 18 months of hiring
- Preferred Certifications and/or Licenses:
- ASQ CRE, CSQE, CSSBB or technical equivalent
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.Work Shift
Day (United States of America)
This job has expired.