Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC (BBCH) is looking to hire a quality control technician! We are seeking a talented and detail-oriented on-call part time Quality Control Technician to join our flourishing Aerostar Environmental and Construction (AEC) team, a subsidiary of BBCH! In this role, you'll perform analytical data quality control checks on data tables, figures, and other documents. This position provides the opportunity to learn a wide variety of valuable skills and gain immense experience in the environmental field, with emphasis on the importance of representing accurate data in all deliverables.
This position has the opportunity to work in our Oak Ridge, TN office currently and soon-to-be Knoxville, TN office!
- Ensuring that project analytical data is accurately represented in tables, figures, and other documents to support our data group coordinator and data analyst.
- Developing and printing analytical bottle labels.
- Assisting with tracking of analytical sampling invoices from receipt to approval and coordinating processing with the AP department
- Setting up shipment of various materials to project sites via FedEx.
- Understanding quality control standards and effective communication of associated findings to the team.
- Expeditiously review and providing input on corrections needed to data tables, data presented on figures, and other quality control functions, as commensurate with experience.
- Gaining feedback from the internal project managers and data group team members, attending quality control-related meetings.
- An associate's degree or bachelor's degree in science or business-related field is preferred but not required.
- Experience in data reviews and quality reviews on data tables, figures, and deliverables.
- Experience in business administration is advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic quality control.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Self-starter that works well independently and with others.
- Quick worker in a fast-paced environment.
- As a condition of employment, you may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable references and background check results.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about. Near visual acuity to review documentation, ability to hear and understand speech at normal room levels. Must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working Environment
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. The work described herein is primarily an office setting.
$15 - $17 hourly
About Bristol Bay Construction Holdings LLC
Our vision at BBCH LLC is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision, and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and PTO. We want you to want to come to work!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Bristol Bay Construction Holdings, LLC gives hiring, promotion, training, and retention preference to BBCH shareholders, shareholder descendants, and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
This job has expired.