CAN QUALITY- Quality Validation/ Training- 25% Time
PROCESS QUALITY Spoilage, Runnability - 25%
- Plant Management -50%
- Ability to work Nights or Days as directed by Plant Leadership
- 4 days on and 4 days off continuous shedule
- 12 additional days are mandatory to cover vacations
- Ability to run the crew when needed
- Reporting to Quality Manager, dotted line Production Manager
- Palletizer Audits
- Validation of Camera and Tester Checks
- Daily review of PCD/PMD/ Alarms/ Gauge Checks
- Out Of Spec review
- Review Capability/Trend charts- provided by Quality Manager
- Manage Color Proofs
- Deco match for all label changes
- Mixed label audits for label changes
- HFI Disposition and Sampling, manage sorting as needed
- Communicate Quality Alerts
- M&P Audits - 5 per cycle- Documented
- RCA lead on HFI greater than 5 pallets
- Review Daily Quality Report and address deficiencies
- Back End Spoilage Analysis
- Correlate Spoilage with Decorator and FE Can Specs- implement Fix
- Visual Inspection of Spray Machines
- Verify Deco Excellence
- Manage Coil Quality Issues- Pull samples and all documentation
- Verify Cup Lube weights
- Washer Review
- Review Silica readings
- Review washer specs from Quality Report
- Daily visual checks- Blow offs
- Daily Visual checks- tank overflows
- Down can check plan wide- spend additional time to pinpoint location as needed/ fix if possible
- Housekeeping- direct EE's to clean up area
- Assist Supervisor in Plant Management
- Provide additional support during breakdowns and maintain operation on the other lines
- Ability to read and understand OMS
- Shift Report at the end of the shift
- Can and/or End manufacturing, familiarity with beverage industry packaging operations
- Lean, Six Sigma Black Belt: minimum working knowledge of tools
- GMP, ISO, and SQF Audit experience
- SAP and QAS experience
- Understanding of Safe Quality Food and ISO 9000 standards
- Undergraduate degree
- Ability to understand and apply Basic Statistics and Specifications.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3-year experience in a high speed manufacturing.
- Demonstrated ability to manage people and work hands on in a lean environment.
- Excellent communications written and verbal.
- Ability to relate and communicate to entire organization.
- Ability to read, understand and train procedures.
- Travel (0-10%)
is a global leader in metal and glass packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world's leading brands. We trace our roots all the way back to the Irish Glass Bottle Company, founded in 1932. Since then, we have grown rapidly to a team of more than 16,000 people with yearly revenues of approximately $7 billion. Today, we have a presence across Europe and the Americas.
Did you know....
- Ardagh produces many of the beverage cans and bottles you drink your favorite beverages from?
- Metal and glass packaging we produce are permanent materials, meaning they can be infinitely recycled without any loss of quality?
- We produce more than 160 million containers per day across the country?
- Ardagh Metal Beverage North America produces more than 15 billion cans and can ends annually?
- Approximately 75% of aluminum ever produced is still in use today?
- Aluminum cans, with 73%, have the highest recycled content among all beverage containers?
Ardagh is passionate about sustainability and has a reputation for innovation. We push the boundaries of what's possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. Our aim is to reduce any negative environmental impact while remaining economically sustainable and socially responsible.
Ardagh Group North America has been and will continue to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breast feeding, and related conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, race, creed, religion (including religious dress and grooming), color, national origin, ancestry (including association, affiliation, or participation with persons or activities related to national origin, English-proficiency or accent, or immigration status), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, age, veteran or military status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination against any employee or applicant based on any of these factors is prohibited.
For more information on Ardagh Group, visit www.ardaghgroup.com.Nearest Major Market: