Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
• Ensure product is being manufactured and repairedin accordance with quality guidelines by performing internal audits in Tufting
• Provide management with timely & accurate quality information to facilitate decision making to evaluate product & process standards to add value for both internal & external customers
• Provide training & knowledge to employees to ensure Quality Management System changes & revisions are communicated for best practice
• Any other duties assigned by Supervisor to be performed as needed
• Excellent attendance
• Conform to safe work practices
• Maintain an orderly work environment
• Must be an effective team member
• Good verbal, written communication, organizational skills & problem-solving capabilities
• Proficient using a PC & other department-specific software, hardware & equipment
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.
Nearest Major Market: Calhoun
Posted 9 minutes ago
Posted 9 minutes ago
Posted 4 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!