A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work within the QA team with an emphasis on special projects. Serving as the QA liaison, the QA Specialist will ensure QA requirements are met in inter-departmental projects. Projects will include, but are not limited to, the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System, general continuous improvement initiatives, new product development projects, process validation / equipment qualifications, and policy implementation. The QA Specialist is an active member of the QA team and is expected to become proficient in standard QA processes and to support departmental objectives.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related Life Science field with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, or related Business field with 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
What we offer:
- Quality Assurance experience in a GMP or ISO 9001 environment.
- Knowledge of the TrackWise software system.
- Experience managing a Change Management program.
- Experience with process validation and/or equipment qualifications.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management techniques.
- Strong communication skills and working collaboratively intra-departmentally.
- Excellent organizational, written & verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, SAP and Electronic Document Management systems.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Presentation skills - ability to present information in a clear, concise and logical manner.
- Effective problem solver.
- Ability to professionally represent company policy and procedures.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 214915
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.