QA Analyst IIBCforward is seeking a highly skilled QA Analyst II - Richfield, MN. Job Title: QA Analyst IILocation: Richfield, MNDuration: Long termProject Description:The Engage team is a customer focused agile development team with presence on every page throughout dotcom. We support navigation flow through header and footer, provide consistency with saved items and recently viewed, and deliver novel content with our shopping assistant. From initial landing on the homepage all the way through cart - Engage is meeting user needs at every step along the way.Position Summary/Job Description:
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
- Assist in design/development of test cases, but manual and automated
- Develop, run, and maintain suite(s) of automation tests
- Analyze results of automated regression suites and distill those results into bug tickets as needed
- Strong demonstrated ability to work directly with technical leads and other engineers
- Demonstrate a creative and innovation-driven ability to articulate engineering quality paradigms and patterns
This job might be for you if:
- You are enthusiastic and excited about technology
- You are flexible, dependable, and know how to have fun while getting a lot done
- You are open and honest and willing to share and accept feedback and ideas
- You are positive and optimistic. Setbacks and constraints motivate you to work harder
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with the rest of the team
- You strive to constantly improve yourself and your team
5-20% - none is required, and our QA/QE roles pair less than our developers, but there may be some pairing with QEs from other teams across shop.Skills Overview:What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
Will there be a Hacker Rank test Required for this REQ?
- Experience with Zephyr test cases
- Agile development practical experience
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience using version control systems such as Subversion or Git
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Saucelab, Allure, Cucumber, Postman
- Experience as a developer is nice to have, but in no way required
Contact Name: Hari Vembadi
- Potentially a Hacker Rank or similar collaborative programming tasks
How to Apply: To apply for this posting please send your resume to About BCforwardBCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. BCForward's headquarters are in Indianapolis, Indiana and operates delivery centers in 17 locations in North America as well as Hyderabad, India, and Puerto Rico. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm headquartered in Indiana. With 14+ years of uninterrupted growth, the addition of two brands (Stafforward and PMforward) and a team of more than 1400 resources our teams deliver services for multiple industries from both public and private sectors. BCForward's team of dedicated staffing professionals has placed thousands of talented people over the past decade, with retention rates that are consistently higher than the industry average. www.bcforward.com
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 136524 when responding to this ad.Recommended Skills
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)
Agile Software Development
This job has expired.