Job ID: 282919
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
Primary Function: The preferred candidate will effectively carry out the procurement process, including RFQ's, negotiations, analysis, creation and placement of purchase orders for assigned goods, supplies or services. The candidate will also conduct themselves in a professional and ethical relationship with suppliers; resulting in successful support if departments and business units require their need.
- Team Player who works well with all levels in and outside the organization
- Answer purchase inquiries regarding pricing, delivery, lead time, terms
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Address customer questions and concerns and refer to appropriate internal resources for resolution to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness to minimize losses
- Able to work independently and effectively to meet deadlines
- Strong ability to follow-up, attention to details and organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Regular and predictable attendance; safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of this job
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience preferred (MRO = maintenance, repair and operations).
- ERP knowledge
- College degree or equivalent preferred
- Proven track record of cost reductions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and organization
- Ability to handle multiple projects and effectively prioritize workload with emphasis on multi-tasking capabilities
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope is an E-Verify Employer.
Date Posted: May 12, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Dallas Nearest Secondary Market:
Fort Worth Job Segment:
Procurement, Buyer, ERP, Operations, Technology
This job has expired.