Assist in the building of prototypes, test samples for testing, fabricating, welding, assembly machining, burning and maintenance in the department.
1. Welding and fabricating of prototypes, with little direction based on Prototype Build Requests, hand sketches, prints, or verbal instructions.
2. Complete process documentation of prototype builds (In Process Inspection Documentation)
3. Advanced equipment operation and troubleshooting. Including, production and prototypes on robotic welders, brake press, machining centers, and burning operations.
4. Organize, and help maintain supplies required for fabricating, machining and assembly of production and prototypes.
5. Assemble Suspension Wheel-Ends by attaining Wheel-End training and certification.
6. Forklift operation for pulling inventory and moving materials between workstations.
7. Identify and maintain a 5-S atmosphere.
8. Participate as active member of safety team.
Education and Training:
• High School Diploma required
• Minimum of 3-6 years of professional experience and or technical degree a plus
• Welding and fabrication experience a must- must be able to pass 2G weld test and continue developing welding capabilities
• Ability to read blueprints required
• Robotic welder, brake press, machining centers, and burning operations, Highly Desired
• Ability to be self-directed with strong project management skills
• Forklift experience preferred
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong mathematical aptitude
• Computer skills highly desired; experience in Microsoft Office
• Frequent standing, walking
• Occasional lifting heavy objects
• Occasional sitting, driving forklift
• Exposure to manufacturing setting, including welding and hearing protection areas
• Exposure to forklift traffic
• Excellent demonstrated mechanical ability required
• Ability to work in a team
• Detail Oriented
*This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice in management's sole discretion. Hendrickson is an at-will employer, each employee is free to resign at any time, just as Hendrickson is free to terminate employment at any time without cause or notice.
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago
Garden City, Texas
Posted about 1 hour ago
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our