Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
L'Oreal USA has returned to the office under our Safe Together guidelines. Along with our updated vaccination policies, we are committed to being in the office in a hybrid model while maintaining the highest safety standards. All full time employees are in their home office three days a week and working remote two days. This does not apply to labs, retail stores, warehouses, field or manufacturing plant based staff. To be eligible for this role, you will need to be able to commute into the office three days a week and L'Oreal is offering relocation assistance on most IT full time positions.
IT Program Manager & Privacy Lead
L'Oreal is looking to hire a talented IT Program Manager professional to join our Digital IT Privacy team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, L'Oreal is an incredible place to work and grow your career. As an IT Program Manager, you will act as a Privacy lead for Digital IT. You will be the hub for all Privacy issues, concerns and needs that require technical solutions and/or partnership. You'll be responsible for managing the Privacy technical platform(s) and taking a lead role in providing guidance to the platform's administrative resources as well as being first in line to help maintain the relationship with our strategic partners. You'll often work with and guide cross functional teams across L'Oreal USA as we work to achieve and implement Privacy oriented processes, policies, technical solutions and issues of compliance. You'll also work and liaison with other Market's IT privacy leads across the Americas Zone. You will plan, budget, oversee, as well as be responsible to ensure all assigned DIT Privacy projects are on schedule and on budget. Consistent, effective and pertinent communications to colleagues, management and teams is expected and required for strategic initiatives, projects and Privacy topics. You will identify, manage, and deliver projects, their deliverables, status reports and effective project communication plans to all applicable cross functional stakeholders - IT and business stakeholders alike.
An ideal candidate will also have but not limited to, a Bachelor's degree preferably in Information Technology with a PMP certification or equivalent work experience. You will have experience using PM software, business and service desk workflow platforms (like ServiceNow and Jira) and be proficient in MS Office Applications including Project and Visio. You must have experience managing multiple project resources that are cross functional in nature, and a significant ability to keep all resources accountable for their timely deliverables.
- Act as Digital IT Privacy lead for all topics associated to data Privacy laws and related compliance
- DIT point person for other Privacy leads or applicable stakeholders across L'Oreal departments and/or teams (e.g., Zone privacy leaders, CCPA/CPRA Operations (call centers), DIT, Zone privacy leaders, Brand DSLs, Brazil's LGPD leads, OneTrust's Technical Account Manager, IT Security, Human Resources, IT4IT, etc.)
- Work closely with L'Oreal USA's DPO and legal team taking direction on new or changing laws
- Stay well-in-formed to current and evolving Privacy laws
- Identify and implement technical solutions for current and evolving privacy laws
- Stay well trained on L'Oreal's corporate privacy platforms
- Manage privacy platform/Run activities through internal, strategic partners and MSP resources
- Manage privacy platform enhancements through internal, strategic partners and MSP resources
- Manage a consistent cadence of communications with key strategic Privacy partners & clients, including escalations when appropriate.
- Coordination of change requests and their approval process
- Manage, maintain the DIT Privacy Playbook (SOPs for IT Owners and privacy platform users)
- Facilitate QBRs with strategic partners and be responsible for follow-up efforts
- Establish roadmap, objectives and goals with other key Privacy stakeholders and leaders
- Manage all aspects of the "Data Consolidation Engine" - technical resources, issues of maintenance, configuration changes, technical fixes and upgrades.
- Be willing to be multi-faceted with different roles or tasks (BA, QA, etc.)
- Lead project teams and/or projects to meet client expectations and project deliverables
- Lead cross functional teams to achieve project requirements, costs, deadlines, schedules, communications
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities among project resources
- Identify, mitigate, resolve, escalate project issues
- Prepare project status reports and/or proper cadence of communications
- Use proper communication channels to ensure all parties are informed on schedule and budget
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management or related IT discipline
- Professional Project Management Certification a plus (from accredited institution)
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- 4 years experience with Project Management, Program Management
- Proven experience managing a team
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Applications, including Project and Visio
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentation
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- Experience working in and promoting a high-level collaborative environment
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
- 1 year of experience with OneTrust's Privacy platform and modules (DSAR, Cookie, Policy & Notice, Consent Management are pluses)
- Experience with ServiceNow and its Privacy process-flows and configurations is a plus
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines, SOPs, Playbooks
- Experience using business workflow platforms for service requests and managing projects, SIT, QA, UAT (Jira, ServiceNow a plus)
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department a plus
- Main office is in Berkeley Heights NJ but must be willing to travel to NY, NJ area offices.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected] . Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR