Paragon Professional Services (PPS), a subsidiary of Bering Straits Native Corporation is currently seeking a qualified Project Manager's Assistant with 1-5 years' experience to support our Local Guard Program - US Embassy Moscow, Russia. This position will be a CONUS position performing a variety of administrative tasks, including those that support operations from our PMO in Alexandria, VA. Duties include organizing travel arrangements, arranging for visa's, assisting with spending requests and expense reports to ensure they are policy compliant, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings. This position reports directly to the Project Manager of Paragon Professional Services. This position may be considered for remote work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Essential Duties and Responsibilities are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed for this position and are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Other duties may be assigned.
QualificationsQUALIFICATIONS - EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly reports as directed to the PM.
- Attend customer meetings and network outings.
- Take notes during operations meetings, conference calls, and virtual meetings.
- Update and maintain operations and business development (BD) knowledge management systems, as well as other pertinent documents on an ongoing basis.
- Potential travel as needed to embassy and government agencies in the DC area as well as Richmond, VA.
- Attends BD/proposal development meetings.
- Conduct research and gather market information on potential clients and competitors to identify opportunities as well as competitive intelligence.
- Support program management teams for contracts locally and abroad.
- Coordinate, arrange and organize team travel plans and visas.
- Assist team members with spending requests and expense reports.
- General administrative tasks and other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential duty. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Required (Minimum Necessary) Qualifications (applies to both this section and KSAO's)
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Years of experience may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of one-to-five (1-5) years of operations experience.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. High level of professionalism, with a strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, and accountability. Must be familiar with regularly managing confidential information.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills and attend to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Considerable knowledge of planning/arranging international travel
- Considerable knowledge of general office practices, procedures and equipment
- Ability to perform filing and other clerical work
- Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff, outside clients and vendors
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required
NECESSARY PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Active SECRET Clearance.
- Prior experience with a government contractor or other government entity and understanding of Military Branches and Organizations.
- Notary Public certification.
- CRM experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Employee must maintain a constant state of mental alertness at all times. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential and marginal functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for bending, stooping, sitting, walking or standing for prolonged periods of time; most of time is spent sitting in a comfortable position with frequent opportunity to move about.COVID VACCINATION REQUIREMENTS
DOT COVERED/SAFETY-SENSITIVE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- This position is subject to federal or company requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination or regular testing. Details to be provided by the hiring manager. Employees are expected to comply with all current and future federal and company requirements.
- This position is not subject to federal requirements regarding Department of Transportation "safety-sensitive" functions.
Work Environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be borne by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Job is performed in an office setting with exposure to computer screens and requires extensive use of a computer, keyboard, mouse and multi-line telephone system. The work described herein is primarily a modern office setting. Occasional travel may be required. Occasional telework may be authorized but must be pre-approved by the Project Manager and only if employee has the required essentials to perform work from home.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL QUALIFYING FACTORS
- No supervisory responsibilities.
As a condition of employment, you will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and have acceptable background check results. If applicable to the contract, you must also obtain the appropriate clearance levels required. Must have reliable transportation.Shareholder Preference.
BSNC gives hiring, promotion, training and retention preference to BSNC shareholders, shareholder descendants and shareholder spouses who meet the minimum qualifications for the job.
Bering Straits Native Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program. We are a drug free workplace.
This job has expired.