HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Project Engineer (Chemical) is responsible for managing all aspects of multiple projects to ensuring the project are aligned with and directly support the achievement of strategic objectives. The position will support engineering and operational initiatives across the Henkel Global and North American network.
- Works as a leader of project teams to safely and successfully drive the delivery and implementation of major capital projects within Henkel North America.
- Managing the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Understanding interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs.
- Defining the Statement of Work and Specifications for project related work packages.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Providing status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time required.
- BS Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Proven track record in Project Management (minimum 5 years) experience with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and execute multiple projects at various stages.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new chemistries and processes.
- Work on the job site to supervise contractors and start up equipment and chemical processes.
- Verbally communicate one-on-one and in front of groups as necessary.
- Able to travel to and function in manufacturing plants throughout the company.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.