Project Engineer If you are a Project Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Built on a foundation of solutions, systems, and services, we remain dedicated to meeting and exceeding the challenges and demands of the construction industry.
We specialize in mechanical and plumbing systems, providing design-build, design-assist, new construction, service, and preventative maintenance on commercial construction properties.
What You Will Be Doing -The Project Engineer is responsible for supporting the PM in the day-to-day scope, schedule, budget, cost, and risk management for the project.
- You will be responsible for controlling the flow of documents for projects.
- Support the Project Manager in reviewing and processing Pre-Bid RFIs.
- Support the Project Manager in tracking and revising the master project schedule, as needed.
- Support the Superintendents in communicating with subcontractors regarding schedule expectations.
What You Need for this Position - An understanding of construction practices and procedures
- At least 2 years of commercial construction experience in a project engineering/manager role OR relevant bachelors degree in related field.
- Experience writing and negotiation subcontracts
- Experience reviewing subcontractor/vendor shop drawings, product data, samples, manuals, etc. for all compliance with contract documents and coordination with all other items of work
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, PM Software, and Scheduling software.
What's In It for You Stability: We have been around since 1987
Salary: $55K to $65K
Growth: Room to grow and always try to hire/promote from within!
Benfetits: Medical, Dental, Vision 401K
PTO: Paid Time Off
So, if you are a Project Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our