Turner & Townsend is a global professional services organization that provides consultancy, delivery, operations and program management services to organizations that invest in, own and operate assets.
Great companies are built on a foundation of culture and values. At Turner & Townsend, our values shape our culture and inform the way we do business, inspire us to draw from each other, and enable us to deliver outstanding value to our clients, markets and communities.
Turner & Townsend recognize the fact that our employees are the key to our future growth. We invest heavily in the training, development and regular appraisal of our people. By managing each employee's career aspirations and by promoting from within at every opportunity, we believe we have created a stimulating, challenging and exciting working environment for our staff.
To deliver consistently excellent advice to our clients, we mobilize expert, flexible and entrepreneurial people who are at the very top of their profession and are inspired to deliver to make the difference. We provide world-class learning and development and knowledge management to everyone across the business, at every stage of their career.
Turner & Townsend is looking for high caliber talent to join its Graduate Development Program. The Turner & Townsend Graduate Development Program has been designed to provide recent graduates, with less than two years of industry experience and hold either a Bachelor's or Master's Degree, with opportunities to further develop their careers and offer exposure to the services in which we specialize in order to become a successful consultant upon graduation of the program.
The route to becoming a professional at Turner & Townsend involves development in various competencies. The Turner & Townsend Graduate Development Program has been designed to provide recent graduates, with less than two years of industry experience, with opportunities to further develop their careers and offer exposure to the services in which we specialize in order to become a successful consultant upon graduation of the program.
The Program is intended to take approximately 2 years in duration, and experience is based upon achievement of various competencies in each core service.
- Gain a practical understanding of the common resources, methods and materials, and their correct application in the management of projects.
- Apply theoretical knowledge to the practical solution of issues and mitigating risks encountered in managing projects.
- Gain exposure and experience from other disciplines.
- Demonstrate leadership skills on teams, projects and among peers.
- A number of core modules for both group and individual training, but the training plan will be tailored to your own needs and career goals.
- T&T has created two matrices that we can use to identify the skills you need to succeed with us, and help you develop them. The Behavioural Competency Matrix focuses on "soft" skills such as communication, learning, analytical thinking, drive and decisiveness; The Technical Assessment Matrix tracks your knowledge and experience in key are technical areas of your profession. Both matrices are used in your annual appraisal process, or more frequently if required, to identify any areas where training and development could help you improve your skills.
- 0 -2 years of industry experience
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree
- Preferred Degrees:
- Construction Management
- Structural Engineering
- Project Management
- General Business
- Construction Science
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to manage changing priorities and multiple assignments.
- Experience using software packages (including, but not limited to, MS Word and MS Excel).
Turner & Townsend is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please email[email protected]. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact the Human Resources Department at 713-457-9400 or[email protected]. This telephone line and email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.
Turner & Townsend does not accept any speculative or unsolicited CV's that have been sent to our internal recruitment team or hiring managers from agencies outside of our preferred supplier list or that have not followed due process. Any speculative or unsolicited CV's will be treated as a direct application.