Job ID: 461359
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Performs a wide range of duties within the plant. There will be a $500 sign on bonus after 60 days as well another $500 sign on bonus after 180 days.
- Strips and cleans concrete forms
- Pours concrete, shovels, vibrates, and finishes
- Maintains good housekeeping and safety regulations on the shop floor
- Performs basic carpentry skills
- Operate Forklift and other heavy machinery
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years experience in concrete panel work
- Strong leadership skills a must
- Required physical examination
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members
- Good attendance and positive attitude a must
- Knowledge of basic tools and their uses
- Team oriented
- Understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, division, & multiplication)
- Knowledge of basic measurements and how to read a tape measure
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Dec 22, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Salt Lake City Nearest Secondary Market:
Ogden Job Segment:
Industrial, Carpenter, Forklift, Warehouse, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.