Job ID: 476454
Oldcastle Infrastructure™, a CRH company, is the leading provider of utility infrastructure solutions for the water, energy, and communications markets throughout North America. We're more than just a manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, or plastic products. We're a trusted and strategic partner to engineers, contractors, distributors, specifiers, and more. With our network of more than 80 manufacturing facilities and more than 4,000 employees, we're leading the industry with innovation and a safety-first mindset.
- Marking steel cover with welded names
- Painting of Steel Covers and C/I lids
- Producing wire steel assemblies for lid production
- Placing production labels on each product prior to painting them
- Ensuring the quality of product prior to painting
- Understand all safety rules and regulations
- High school graduate or GED desired
- Able to speak and comprehend basic English
- Operational knowledge of tools/machinery generally used in construction
- Certified in LOTO preferred
- Forklift certified preferred
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, standing, bending for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Environmental conditions indoors but can get extremely hot in the summer and cold in the winter
What CRH Offers You
- The hourly pay rate is $18.50-$19.50/hr.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date: Mar 17, 2023 Nearest Major Market:
Fresno Nearest Secondary Market:
Madera Job Segment:
Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Warehouse, Forklift, Welding, Manufacturing, Engineering