Production Technician II
This individual will set-up and run machines in the manufacturing department to produce a quality part and to meet customers demands. PTI (one) position with opportunity to attain PTII (two) position with increased responsibilities and cross training. STEMCO Kaiser has a 35 pound weight limit restriction. Anything over 35 pounds will require a two man lift or mechanical lifting device.
PTI (One) Position: Trained in one area / machine of manufacturing.
PTII (Two) Position: Proficient in the setup and operation in multiple areas / machines of manufacturing. Both positions require....
• 0-1 years experience required in a manufacturing facility, 1-2 years preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide will be required.
• Ability to read and understand basic operating procedures and production requirements.
• Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
• Ability to read micrometers and calipers.
• Ability to function as a member of a team.
• Problem solving skills.
• Frequently required to stand, walk, use of hands including to reach, and talk/hear.
• Frequently work near moving mechanical parts.
• Eye and hearing protection, appropriate gloves/sleeves, face shield (when needed), and steel toed shoes required.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!