The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric Company, is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of brazing, soldering, heating, cutting and welding equipment, as well as brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables.
Req. ID: 21904
The Harris Products Group | Mason, OH
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company, is seeking a Production Lead to join our 2nd Shift Operations team in Mason, OH.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Operate manufacturing equipment
- Maintain utility area and equipment through the use of 5S tools
- Perform minor maintenance of equipment
- Use all safety equipment on machinery
- Use appropriate measurement equipment to confirm product characteristics
- Operate material handling and label making equipment
- Fill out daily production reports
- Use hand tools to set up and adjust equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct process problems
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisor and team
- One to three years related experience
- Reliable transportation
- Strong attendance record
- Ability to pass background check, drug screen and physical
- Manufacturing experience
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Why join our Harris team?
The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, gas distribution systems, brazing, and soldering alloys and welding consumables. We offer an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.
The Harris Products Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco and Drug-Free Workplace.
Visit www.harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $3.2B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 11,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 56 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers. As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.Employment Status:
Hourly Full-Time Function:
J.W. Harris Co, Inc. (US20) EOE, including disability/veteransNearest Major Market:
Cincinnati Job Segment:
Industrial, Welding, Manufacturing
This job has expired.