Starting hourly starting pay is $14.40/hr.
- Working on gluer feeding & catching cartons
- Sorting cartons for defects
- Assisting operator on gluer
- Stacks Filter Frames to meet customer specifications
- Inspecting finished products for quality defects
- Using stretch wrappers to wrap finished product
- Using banding machine to secure finished product.
- Using manual hand truck to move finished product.
- Maintaining the Housekeeping standards in the finishing department.
- Assisting temporary employees with understanding task assignments while reinforcing standards and Graphic Packaging International core values.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Supervisor and Manager
- Shares an obligation to protect and strengthen Graphic Packaging International's good reputation in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers, competitors, investors, and governmental agencies, and to act consistently with our core values: Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Relationships, and Teamwork Strictly adhere to all safety guidelines and regulations.
Shift start: 4:00PM or 7:00PM
Shift length: 12 hours
Monday-Friday with frequent overtime.
Graphic Packaging International is committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, they are a leading global provider of paper-based packaging solutions for a wide variety of products for food, beverage, foodservice and other consumer products companies. They strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in their industry and in the communities where they operate. Graphic Packaging has approximately 17,000 employees working in more than 60 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim. They are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make their company successful.