We believe that we are better together, and at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, and experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel and together find the good out there.
Hospitality Solutions - Product Manager, Salesforce
Tripadvisor is the world's largest travel site, helping hundreds of millions of monthly users to know better, book better and go better to reach the full potential of every trip.
This Hospitality Solutions Product Manager will focus on creating delightful interactions between the owners of hotels and restaurants and the Hospitality Solutions operations teams. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and improving the core Salesforce systems needed to support a customer's entire lifecycle from onboarding to support. Projects will focus on a diverse set of operations, including: end-to-end sales process, order processing, contract management, customer service and more. As a Product Manager, you'll influence the product strategy, roadmap, design, and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure quality deliverables are released with a speed-wins mentality.
Tripadvisor's Hospitality Solutions Product Managers work with teams of talented and passionate leaders from across the organization to build products that help hospitality providers delight travelers across the globe. Working with Salesforce, this role will help our sales reps connect to these hospitality providers, tailoring solutions to their diverse needs in order to unlock the potential of the considered trip for travelers. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who want to be part of a top-tier team, innovating and accelerating product initiatives across the company. This position is full time, based out of either our worldwide headquarters in Needham, MA or from the Oxford, UK area.
- Work closely with operations, sales, product managers as well as other organizational SMEs to develop and document processes, requirements, and specifications for Salesforce applications.
- Live in the data: analyze, research and gather support for requirements and product decisions. Drive clarity across the organization, and ensure project visibility to stakeholders.
- Lead cross-functional teams in designing, developing and releasing high impact solutions that meet core objectives in order to drive key results for diverse business units.
- Hold a high bar for quality: ensure that every release is useful, reliable, and properly tested.
- Have a speed wins attitude: adapt and accelerate creative solutions that demonstrate value quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
- 4+ years of comparable internal product or internet product management experience, including both B2B and/or B2C product management.
- Expertise with Salesforce. Certifications are not required but are preferred.
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Drive to get things done -- you love to Ship and exhibit tenacity in solving complex problems, finding resources and making them available when needed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and the ability to effectively lead multiple projects at a time. Successfully able to meet deadlines.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
- Comfortable with and adaptable to change. We work in an innovative fast growth environment where products and processes evolve rapidly.
- Teamwork skills essential; sense of humor preferred.
- Passionate about travel.
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com