Kforce has a client that is seeking a Product Deployment Manager in Atlanta, GA.Duties:
- Engage with hotels technology stakeholders and reinforce how the implementation supports technology strategy
- Manage and escalate any issues brought forth by the client within the multiple support channels to ensure problem resolution during and post system implementation (Account Management)
- Collaborate with technology deployment and franchise performance support teams to drive adoption of the client's standard technology initiatives
- Work with the partners to ensure they are meeting SLAs during system implementations
- Drive to closure any implementation issues that may arise
- Collaborate and provide feedback to the Product teams if clients are pushes back on technology initiatives
- Manage the end to end overall implementation process; This includes the coordination between the company and partners throughout the implementation lifecycle
- Participate in technology engagements with the owners such as Technology Conferences, and other industry events
- Maintain Quote Tool with latest pricing changes
- Bachelor's degree in Hotel Management, Computer Science/MIS/IT or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5 - 7 years in Hotel IT or IT Management or Account/Portfolio Management or Technology Implementations work-related experience
- This will require strong Excel skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.