Job ID: 435720
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The Process Supervisor leads a high performing team using lean manufacturing principles and safe work practices to ensure the plant meets or exceeds customer expectations and CRH/Oldcastle Infrastructure business objectives.
- Leads with safety as the first priority; communicates about and coaches to safe behaviors daily
- Ensures team members report safety concerns and works with them to resolve issues by identifying root cause
- Drives their team to identify potential hazards / near misses within their work cell
- Ensures team members complete the required number of potential hazard /near miss cards
- Completes safety investigations timely and ensures no repeat incidents
- Coaches and directs the team to meet or exceed production targets
- Stays in a leadership role throughout the production process
- Identifies and executes process improvements through the team
- Plans and executes daily single piece continuous flow, ensuring all dependent processes are complete (Parts, forming, change over, tooling, etc.)
- Ensures 5S is implemented consistently in cell and throughout the plant
- Identifies and executes value added activities that directly contribute to finished goods that will meet or exceed customer needs
- Acts as first point of contact for hourly production team members
- Provides coaching, regular feedback and conducts performance reviews with team members
- Maintains open lines of communication between team members, work cells, and management
- Conducts effective daily huddles
- Oversees and ensures proper employee training
- Drives team engagement through communication and recognition for a job well done
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- 5 or more years of supervisory experience in a fast-paced construction/heavy industrial or manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills such as calculating percentages and volumes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs periodically throughout the day
What CRH Offers You
- Hourly rate starts at $24-30/hr
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Denver Job Segment:
Manager, Chemical Engineer, Management, Engineering
This job has expired.