HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Problem analysis and planning for improving core production processes in critical measures (reliability, quality, cost).
- Develop and/or maintain support systems for production process (Centerlines, Current Best Approaches, etc.).
- Assist in technician training (training material development, delivery, and team member qualification).
- Provide feedback in the technical growth /development of team members.
- Participate in development and implementation of major initiatives (capital projects, formula changes, packaging changes, etc.).
- Conduct studies related to process improvement and capability and to plant infrastructure and support reliability improvement efforts.
- Provide engineering support to operational units (non-capital plan effort) and assist in the development and administration of capital plan.
- Support root cause analysis and corrective action in a timely manner.
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering (or other pertinent engineering discipline).
- 18 to 24 months Engineering experience is desirable. Work experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Successful candidate will have strong planning and organizational skills, strong problem solving skills, and a strong knowledge of plant processes.
- Technical mastery of manufacturing processes, ability to use statistical methods for process improvement, as well as, proficient use of process improvement tools such as Pareto, fishbone, control charts, etc.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.