Plant Name: Atlanta IBC - 802812
Mauser Packaging Solutions is a global leader in solutions and services across the packaging lifecycle, providing large and small metal, plastic, fiber and hybrid packaging worldwide to companies in industries from food, beverage, personal care and pharmaceuticals to chemicals, petrochemicals, agrochemicals and paints. Bringing together the very best of its four legacy companies- BWAY, MAUSER Group, NCG and ICS-Mauser Packaging Solutions offers its customers true sustainability at scale.
Position Summary: This position will provide engineering support for plants and corporate programs encompassing productivity improvements, standardization of processes and manufacturing methods, business expansion of new product lines, installation and startup of new equipment, and introduction of new products.
- Assists in plant production and quality assurance while maintaining processes & maximizing machine performance, safety and quality
- Drives development and implementation in SPC systems, also evaluates and implements material advances in conjunction with E&TS
- Develops and updates preventative maintenance of molds and machines while working in conjunction with E&TS and machine suppliers
- Aims for product and process improvements of existing operations and is a resource for mold and equipment repairs
- Provide ongoing technical support to plant operations to insure safety, productivity, quality and delivery performance for the plant
- Assist in component evaluation for new products and new product testing including new mold and equipment installations
- Coordinate all Pro-T-Con activity developing and implementing process, product and equipment improvements in the plant
- Develop standard operating procedures for molding machines and related equipment
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical/industrial engineer and/or 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of the molding process, molding equipment, molding materials and mold tooling
- Project management expertise in process improvement and innovation principles
- Ability to react to situations in a timely manner and be flexible with people and operational assets
- Ability to anticipate operational problems and act on those intuitions
Mauser Packaging Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.