Ricoh offers a full portfolio of benefit and employee programs such as:
- Medical Coverage - Vision Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Term Life and AD-D Insurance
- Spouse and Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work Life Benefits
- Time off Benefits including: Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Tuition Reimbursement......and many more
These roles are permanent positions that play a critical role in delivering Ricoh's services and solutions to our customers. Ricoh offers positions with a developmental path and a range of training resources to meet our employees' needs. From on-boarding training to continued development for all of our employees, we provide many resources to set our employees up for continued success.
Ricoh works to motivate employees with competitive pay and benefits that are affordable. We offer proven career paths - locally, regionally, and nationally.
Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using TRAC Solution and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and RICOH are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
- Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager
- Responsible for on-site hardware - consumables inventory
- Responsible for printer procurement as required by the customer
- Responsible for printer hot swap inventory
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requires:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application - hardware support)
- Technical Training - Certifications: HP Certifications
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.