Principal Engineer - RF Systems We are a rapidly growing leader with a global presence, working on the most cutting-edge iOT & 5G technology on the market!
We have a vibrant, positive startup environment where you'll be exposed to the latest tech with tons of room for growth. You will have the chance to shine as a top Sr. contributor and rise the ranks as we continue to scale out our products with some of the best-known consumer partners in the biz. As a Principal Level engineer, you'll have a huge impact on current & future digital & mixed-signal SOC technology. We're talking 5G (upcoming 6G!), iOT & 11AX tech!!! There may not be a better available opportunity right now for a RF Systems Design Engineer to take the next step in your career, make a huge impact on product and eventually cash out when we exit!
What You Need for this Position MSEE & 14+ years (Or PhD + 10+ yrs experience) of hands on experience with the following:
- Wireless communications systems & DSP experience
- Strong background with wireless communication systems, wireless protocols, fixed point development & algorithm development
- Strong understanding of module & component composited of wireless communication systems, impairments and correction/calibration methods
- Design & Implementation of complex baseband algorithms, digital modulation schemes, digital filters, denoising, signal detection, beamforming, interpolation/decimation, etc.
- C/C++, Matlab for algo development, simulation, modeling
What You Will Be Doing - Designing & developing signal processing for IoT wireless systems
- Implementing Matlab models & analyzing performance tradeoffs, evaluating various algorithms & TX/RX architectures
- System model implementation for wireless communication systems & RF Circuit Impairments
- Designing methods & algorithms to alleviate impairments by pre-distortion, calibration, etc.
- Working side-by-side with digital designers for RTL implementation & validation of the proposes methods & algorithms
- RF/Analog front-end block level specs breakdown based on target product requirements
- Working with team on test plans, debug issues
- Baseband/passband DSP block modeling in fixed & floating point formats for areas of trade-off and optimum performance
- Reference model & test vectors in cycle trye and bit accurate format for digital SOC & IP verification
- Post silicon bring-up, optimization, debugging & performance characterization participation
- Field testing
What's In It for You - Top pay, benefits (health, dental, 401k, PTO)
- Equity in a company with a ton of liquidity upside potential
- Opportunity to get out of a big company or away from boring technology to build the latest 5G & future 6G SOC products
- Flex schedule post-covid, design centers in San Diego, San Jose & in OC (You can be out of any of those 3 offices)!
So, if you're a Principal level design engineer with outstanding RF System design, DSP experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our