At Holman, we exist to provide rewarding careers and better lives for employees and their families. We hire, train, empower, and reward exceptional people. Our journey is guided by our desire to get it right every time and the acknowledgement that we have an opportunity to be better. To be better, we have to do better, and to do better we must know better. That's why we are listening, open to learning new things - about ourselves and each other. We will never stop striving for improved diversity, equity, and inclusion because we are successful together when we feel trusted and supported. It's The Holman Way.
At Holman, your total compensation goes beyond your paycheck. To position you for success and provide a rewarding career and better life for you and your family, Holman is proud to offer you the benefits you deserve; including protection against illness, disability, loss of work, or preparation for retirement. Below is a brief overview of these programs (programs may vary by country or worker type):
What will you do?
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
What are we looking for?
- Pick up and deliver vehicles to shop technician work areas.
- Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
- Reports any visual damage to vehicles and company premise to management immediately.
- Must comply with the company's safety policies and clean initiative standards.
Holman is a global automotive leader that serves both commercial and consumer clients The Holman Way by always doing the right thing for our people, our customers, and the community since 1924. The Holman story began nearly a century ago as a single Ford dealership in New Jersey. Today, Holman, headquartered in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, is one of the largest family-owned automotive service organizations in North America with more than 6,500 employees across North America, the UK, and Germany.Holman delivers a unique range of automotive-centric services including industry-leading fleet management and leasing; vehicle fabrication and upfitting; component manufacturing and productivity solutions; powertrain distribution and logistics services; commercial and personal insurance and risk management; and retail automotive sales as one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the United States. Guided by its deeply rooted core values and principles, Holman is continuously Driving What's Right.
- Clean driving record is required, current CDL is considered a plus.
- Strong work ethic and sense of urgency to get the job done.
- Job requires person to be outside 90% of the day, year round.
- Experience driving a standard transmission vehicle strongly desired.
- Has a good attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize daily activities.
- Must pass a physical, drug test, and criminal background check prior to employment.
- Understand the value that quality plays in the overall success of the company, help in increasing the quality of our products for the appearance and safety for our customers.
Holman provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This job has expired.