An Arizona-based facility is currently seeking a critical care medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 12-hour and 14-hour shifts and you will see an average of 12 - 15 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active AZ state medical license. For this position, you need to be comfortable with central lines, dialysis catheter, and intubation.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
*Quick Facts:** Certification: BC/BE required
* License: Active Arizona state license needed
* Schedule: 12-hour and 14-hour shifts
* Caseload: 12 - 15 patients per day
* Procedures: Central line, dialysis catheter, intubation
*Benefits:** We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
* We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
* We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
* Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
* Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail