CompHealth is currently assisting a Georgia health system with their search for a gynecologist. Join a well-established gynecology-only practice with an established and growing referral base. Your schedule will be a flexible 4.5-day workweek with blocked surgery time for majors and minors. Candidates must be comfortable overseeing a PA/NP, and the ideal candidate will be robotically trained.
This partnership-track opportunity has a competitive base salary with production incentive. You will also be offered medical benefits, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in a beautiful part of Georgia that has a colorful heritage, plenty of outdoor recreation, mouthwatering culinary experiences, and access to beaches on weekends. This tranquil riverfront city has some of the best golfing in the country, and you will be happy to call it home.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2662236.
*Quick Facts:** Partnership-track opportunity
* Competitive base salary with production incentive
* Established gynecology-only practice
* Existing referral base in place
* Hospital system with 2 da Vinci Xi robots
* Flexible 4.5-day workweek
* Surgery block time for majors and minors
* Comfort overseeing PA/NP
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail