AtAstraZenecawe turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. As anAntibody Drug Conjugate Franchise Oncology Sales Specialist,you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
AstraZeneca's vision inOncology is to help patients by redefining the cancer-treatment paradigm, with the aim of bringing six new cancer medicines to patients between 2013 and 2020. A broad pipeline of next-generation medicines is focused principally on four disease areas - breast, ovarian, lung and hematological cancers. As well as other tumor types, these are being targeted through four key platforms - immunotherapy, the genetic drivers of cancer and resistance, DNA damage repair, and antibody drug conjugates, underpinned by personalized healthcare and biomarker technologies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for selling, maintaining and documenting all sales activities for the AstraZeneca Oncology ADC product to physicians in private practice, in group practices, in hospital settings, and Oncology residency and fellowship programs within a defined geographic territory.
- Work with District Sales Manager and PSS counterparts to develop and direct sales strategies at key accounts assigned in the territory.
- You will be responsible for positioning AstraZeneca as a leader in Oncology commitment through development of long-term relationships with Key Customers and maintaining a high level of clinical expertise by consistently utilizing all available medical information resources.
- You will also implement clinical sales presentations to groups of healthcare personnel, as well as maximize key physician contact by networking within accounts and at all medical meetings.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of documented, successful pharmaceutical/healthcare sales in Oncology
- Breast cancer sales experience highly desired
- History of building and influencing customer relationships, and goal achievement
- Demonstrated clinical selling skills and business acumen in complex selling environment
- A valid driver's license and safe driving record
- No company relocation assistance provided.
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering cutting edge methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.Where can I find out more?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrazenecacareers/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca_careers/?hl=en
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, gender or gender orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job has expired.